The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) were introduced in May 2018. The GDPR aims to ensure you are aware of any party that possesses information about you, the nature of the information and the purpose of use. In accordance with the GDPR, we require your consent to provide you with relevant information about our services. The GDPR ensures that any personal information:
* is obtained, processed and used in a lawful, fair and transparent way.
* is collected only for specific purposes, with your knowledge.
* is relevant to those specific purposes.
* is accurate and kept up to date.
* is secure and retained only for as a long as necessary.
We may require the following information:
* First name
* Last name
* Date of Birth
* Telephone number
* Mobile telephone number
* Email address
* Post Code
Your information is stored securely and is protected. It will not be sold or distributed to third parties unless we have your permission or are legally obilged.
Your information will be used to understand your individual needs and develop or improve our services.